ABOUT ARCHIPRIX CENTRAL EUROPE
CENTRAL EUROPE 2017
With great pleasure we inform you that projects received for Archiprix Central Europe are on display at:
Archiprix Central Europe Team
With great pleasure we invite you to take part in the NEW INITATIVE the Archiprix Central Europe 2017! To participate you have to select 3 graduation projects of your faculty completed after 1 May 2014 and invite the designers to submit the project to us.
Archiprix Central Europe is a biennial event that presents the best graduation projects selected by universities and colleges teaching architecture, urban design and landscape architecture in Central Europe.
THE CENTRAL EUROPE'S BEST GRADUATION PROJECTS
CALL FOR ENTRIES
All projects will be presented on our website www.archiprixcentral.eu. The web site offers the latest news, a survey of all submitted projects of all editions, with links to the web sites of participating schools. An international jury will assess all entries.
1. The Chair of University signs the form included with this letter. Please check the address details of the school and email the form back to us.
2. Select 3 best graduation project from your faculty.
3. Give the designers of these graduation projects the application form.
4. Each designer sends his/her details and a digital version of the project to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The designer submits the project by post. The submission must contain the following: 6 panels, size A2 vertical (420 mm wide x 594 mm high x 5 mm thick).
Registration deadline: July 1 2016; submission deadline: August 1 2016.